Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hi
Well, its been some time from my last posting. So I will attempt a go at a new subject ever so often. Its hard writing, but hell, if you do it long enough, then it will become easy. At home now, I retired from nuclear engineering, became a nurse. Still a nurse, but not employed. This is related to the poor economy and such, also to me relinquishing that nursing is hard, very hard work.

Just completed a photo shoot at Monclova, Ohio it was great, so many families spending some real time together. Got it all on film, see
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4383382008/a=57150323_57150323/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
This is the Homecoming Princess, to be young and so pretty. I love them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home