Monday, June 20, 2005

Well first Monday at work was ok. Horoscope says to work hard, which I did, except for the little nap around 1430 hours. Its hard in the afternoon in a closed cubical. Long ago I cold sleep between transmissions, but I was younger then. Anyway study this evening at library in Oregon, Test in PSY 101 is Thursday. Lets see. Fore lobe, mid lobe, hind lobe, then there the pons, cerebellum and of course the medulla. Spelling does not count here.

Any best tonight was study the parapsychology. I'm psychic or psychotic, does it really matter. I still get paid no matter what I say or do. At least I know that medium is not real, even if I do believe her youngest kid is a ghost.

Need to define a bunch of terms now. Will talk later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home