Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hi world Just a thought. Its cold today, ~60 degrees, grass very green, but getting dry. School ok, forgot my ST Jerome's Pic. I was to make a A3 print, something 11 by 17, but forgot to print the digital image. So many images, so long at time. Ate too much food. ate fedichinni tv dinner from miejers, two ice cream sandwiches, which should be spelled sanwiches. (who eat sand anyway) Later still hungry I ate two brutwoasts with much ketchup. They are salty, but they slid down. Sill have much sugar in my blood. Did not sudy much today. Will hit library tommorrow. Need to buy that frame tommorrow. Longest day of year coming, then days start getting shorter, don't know how many more season left?

Attempt to paste pic of me, no luck, must bye something. Will not.

Got to go, I'm itching, its time for a hot shower. To day I heard we men have clean close shaves, but yesterday it was just a shave.

Love ya all, be good and remember to drink heavy, recommend wiskey.

Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home